Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles P Buck has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr.Chuck Buck was an amazing Dr. I was very sick and went to the ER 2 times before coming into his ER. Other Dr.s said it was a stomach virus and sent me on my way. Dr.Buck knew something was really wrong, my esophagus was ripping from stomach and I was bleeding internally . If Dr.Buck was like THOSE other Dr.s there would be a good chance I would not be here. I do owe my life to him and thank him for being a true Doctor and not like other fast food emergency room Dr.s that just try and get you in and out...If you are in need of a AWESOME Dr. Go to St.Francis in federal way. Only bad thing is he does not have a private practice...
20 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Charles P Buck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChi Franciscan Health St Francis Hospital, 34515 9th Ave S, Federal Way, WA
Dr. Charles P Buck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.