Dr. Charles Buckmaster Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles Buckmaster?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Won't go back!!

best doctor around

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I love Dr Buckmaster and his staff. Every time i go to his office Grace makes me feel like family and i feel so comfortable. Sometimes the wait is a bit long but he is very good at what he does and spends just as much time with you. i highly recommend this office best in baldwin county

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I would not recommend them. Been here for almost 5 hours. This is unacceptable. Maybe they'll provide dinner. Since I have two hungry teenagers.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr Buckmaster is a sincere, caring doctor. If I had cancer I would go to an oncologist... If I had headaches i would go to a neurologist...personally you find a doctor who is caring for your overall well being and offers options. I find his staff most caring! And i can only comment a positive review.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

I have never had an issue. The staff has always been careing and welcoming.

rude

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Kicked out

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Beware of this guy . He mislead me and did me a favor by removing me from his phony practice . I found a real doctor who accurately diagnosed me and fixed the problem in my spine ..Now I'm on a much better path to healing . He has a lousy lieing staff and he himself has issues . Beware people . good riddance ..........

Posted on July 21st, 2015

love his staff

Very dishonest Dr.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Lied about being pain management for a full year. Dishonest, disabled comments on his site.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

This office was a joke. From the time I walked in to the five hours I had to wait. The staff is always rude and the doctor has no clue what to say or do. He always seems confused and clueless as to why you are there and what is your health problem. Even though you been there many times before. He acts like hes never seen you or seen your chart before. Its really strange. I wonder if he has a twin he sends to work on the days he doesn't want to come to work. He acts like hes never seem me before and ive gone there for years. Time for a new doctor. One that cares and knows what the heck hes doing. I wouldn't recommend him or his office to anyone. Ever. So disappointed.

very unhelpful

Posted on December 1st, 2014

Every time i went to my doctors appointment i ended up missing a whole day of work, no matter the time of first thing in the morning he never examined me at all i did actually get him to to look at my shoulder and he really didnt act like he knew what he was doing he put a. Shot in my shoulder his hand was shaking really bad he even told me he wasnt comfortable giving me that shot, i knew right then i needed to find another doctor, but i went back like an idoit and then was told my drug screening from the visit before came back positvie for something that i have no idea what it was they told me i failed the test i took on last visit which is just insane because i left that day. With my prescriptions and this was the day that he gave me my shot. i even called the lab he sends the urine to and all my results were normal. So now i am going to find a real Doctor not some Quack like this one ... Very disappointed with this doctor

I love my doctor:-)

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Dr. Buckmaster was one of many doctors I was sent to about my disability and the only one I felt like who took the time to ask questions, let me tell him how I was feeling medically, and REALLY examined me from head to toe. I would recommend him to everyone. He is MY doctor and I am proud to say so. The staff is super friendly and work hard to make your visit a good experience!!!