Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles E Buehler
Dr. Charles E Buehler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Butte, MT. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles E Buehler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charles E Buehler has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Charles E Buehler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
51 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Charles E Buehler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
More about Dr. Charles E Buehler
Dr. Charles Buehler is a native of Southern California. An accomplished, multi-sport athlete in high school, he set the national high school record in the shot put in 1959. He is a graduate of Stanford University where he was an all PAC-10 tackle. Drafted by the Green Bay Packers, Dr. Buehler decided to forego his football career to attend medical school at Tulane University in New Orleans. He completed his training at the University of Utah and joined Montana Orthopedics in 1972. An active hunter, fisherman, and sportsman, Dr. Buehler is a member of the Governors Wolf Advisory Task Force. He is also active in State medical issues serving as the past Vice-President of the Montana Medical Association.
Locations & DirectionsMONTANA ORTHOPEDICS, 435 S Crystal St Ste 400, Butte, MT
Dr. Charles E Buehler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Butte, MT.