Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles R Burk Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Charles R Burk Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Charles R Burk Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
This is my 1st pregnancy and Dr. Burk and staff are excellent. They were the only ones that went the extra mile for me and looked up my medicaid info while i was waiting for my card. All the others wouldnt even let me make appt til i got it. The day of my first appointment they already had my paperwork in computer. I didn't have to fill it out.
I've used Dr. Burk with all my pregnancys!!! I have 4 kids and have had 3 pregnancys, my last was 6 months ago I had twin girls.. so in all I have 4 beautiful girls.. ages 5, 4 and the twins 6 months... i never had any problems with him the staff is even very respectful.... #Team.Burk I so recommend him!!!!!!!
Super nice and love his dry sense of humor. Caring and compassionate, but other than the first visit, I've not seen him at all. Instead, I always see the RN, who is a lovely lady, but gosh I wish I knew my doctor a little. I'm moving so it's a moot point, but I'm just curious to know if I would have had any face time with him at all before he was delivering my baby.
22 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Charles R Burk Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics & Gynocology, 203 Nacogdoches St Ste 370, Jacksonville, TX
Dr. Charles R Burk Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, TX.