Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles C Lind has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 22
I was impressed with Dr. Lind's friendliness and easy going manner. I thought he did a thorough job of answering my questions and diagnosing my pain cause. I was pleased that he listened to me, and treated me with respect, acknowledging that I had done my research before I came to see him. He has the best PA. ever! Travis spent quite a bit of time with me and my husband,helping us understand osteoarthritis and what would help. I would definitely go back to the two of them again.
After a skiing accident at the Canyons, I was referred to Dr. Lind at Park City Medical Center. He was able to operate on my broken leg the same day that he saw me. As a former surgeon for the USA ski team, I placed my trust in his capable hands. His PA is excellent and the Park City Medical Center makes some 5 star hotels look shabby.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Locations & DirectionsThe Rcm Clinic, 1820 Sidewinder Dr Ste 100, Park City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles C Lind in this video.
Dr. Charles C Lind is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Park City, UT.