Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles C MacDonald II MD
Dr. Charles C MacDonald II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Winfield, IL and Oak Lawn, IL (and 3 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles C MacDonald II has 6 locations
25 N Winfield Rd
Winfield, IL 60190
4440 W 95th St
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
1870 Silver Cross Blvd
New Lenox, IL 60451
1555 Barrington Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Dr. Charles C MacDonald II has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Charles C MacDonald II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles C MacDonald II's office for more information.
225 E Chicago Ave Chicago, IL : (312) 227-4000
25 N Winfield Rd Winfield, IL 60190
4440 W 95th St Oak Lawn, IL 60453
1870 Silver Cross Blvd New Lenox, IL 60451
1555 Barrington Rd Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago, IL : (773) 880-4000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles C MacDonald II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.