Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Walker
Dr. Charles Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davis, CA, with another office in Roseville, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Sutter Davis Hospital, University of California Davis Medical Center and Sutter Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Walker is wonderful. Both my dad and I have seen him at Sutter Davis Urgent Care and we were both pleased with his level of care. He's very kind, has a good sense of humor, and he doesn't act rushed regardless of how many patients are in the waiting room. He is an old-school type of doctor in all the good ways. He should be traning other doctors.
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Davis Hospital
University of California Davis Medical Center
Sutter Memorial Hospital
UC Davis Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Charles Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davis, CA.