Dr. Charles E Campbell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Campbell?

Excellent eye doctor! Highly recommended!

Excellent doctor kind, compassionate and a gifted surgeon.

Dr is good but not staff

I went here for first time at the end of October. They asked if I wanted to order my own contacts and I said no I want them faster so can you order them. Well unknown to me at the time is that it would have been much faster to order my own contacts from a website. Every time I called they told me a couple of days. Well a couple of days have turned into almost two months. I know my contacts are special order but 1800contacts told me I could have them in 5 days. So now they don't even return my phone calls. So while the dr seemed good I would not go there again because of how poorly his staff communicate. Just a total lack of customer service.

Dr. Campbell treats out entire family, including two teenage daughters. He and his staff took all the time required to fit our oldest daughter with safe comfortable contact lenses. Absolutely fantastic.

Always caring and professional. Dr. Campbell has been my doctor for 40 years, amazing to find a world class doctor in a small town setting!