Dr. Charles Carlton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charles Carlton?

RN

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Has been my physician over 25 years and has taken very good care of me. The only thing I don't like is he doesn't provide hospital care.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Carlton for about 15 years now. He is by far the best Internal Medicine guy that I've known. Great bedside manner, superb diagnostician, and he LISTENS!! What's more, Dr. Carlton has a network of specialists who are just as good in their respective fields of medicine. When my elderly father moved to this area Tony Carlton accepted him as a patient as well and Dad couldn't be happier.

Posted on August 16th, 2015

Awesome doctor best one in Fort Worth

Posted on March 9th, 2015

32 years I have been his patient. He is great!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

He has taken care of me ever since 1980. I trust him completely.

Complete confidence in Dr. Carlton

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I actually used to work for Dr. Carlton many years ago and made the choice for him to be my personal physician after observing his knowledge, patience, accuracy, thoroughness. His office staff has been very good at getting back to me in a timely manner, giving me samples of meds when available to save me trouble and expense of a new med. Office manangement is pretty crabby but that doesn't effect the efficiency of the nurses and front office and definitely doesn't effect physician care.

Staff unresponsive

Posted on November 29th, 2011

First of all, I really like Dr. Carlton. His staff, however, is unresponsive and rude. Calls are returned days later, not hours later, and usually after leaving several messages (which they then get upset about and mention on the phone). If his staff was more responsive and professional, then I would continue to go to Dr. Carlton. However, I am looking for another doctor. It's unfortunate, really.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

I LOVE Dr Carlton! I have been seeing him for 25 years and he has always taken excellent care of me! Wait time is a while...but it is worth the wait to receive great care. Dr C has an excellent bedside manner~

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

Dr. Carlton is an excellent diagnostician and takes the time to listen to what my symptoms are. I feel very confident in his abilities.

Impossible to make an appointment!

Posted on March 5th, 2010

My husband has been to Dr. Carlton once and really liked him. However, this past Monday he called to make a follow-up appt. He reached a voicemail and left a message. Per the voicemail instructions, the office instructs not to "keep calling them back and leaving messages", as it will delay them prioritizing your call. So, he waits. One Wednesday, he calls again. This time, an operator answers and tells him the office is closing at 1pm (it was 12:45 when he called). She won't make an appt., so he leaves another message with her asking for someone to call him back so he can make an appts. At ~3pm the same day, someone from the office does call (although apparently the office was closed when he called over 2 hrs earlier). He didn't get to the phone in time, but returned the call within 1 minute. An operator answered and told him the office was closed. He said, "but someone just called me". She essentially told him, "whatever", and wouldn't put him through. It is now after 5pm on FRIDAY and he is STILL waiting for someone to call him so he can schedule an appointment. This is ridiculous! He has been having mild chest pains and I want him to see the doctor. You can be sure that if he didn't like Dr. Carlton so much, we would so be going to another doctor. Dr. Carlton either needs to hire additional office staff or replace those he currently has.

Posted on June 5th, 2009

He is a great Dr., who really listens. He is not on my ins. any longer; but I pay full price to see him and will continue to do so. I can't trust anyone else; I don't want a nurse pract. I want a Dr. to see me when I feel bad enough to go.

Posted on July 6th, 2017