Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Cartwright III
Dr. Charles Cartwright III, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL, with other offices in Inverness, FL and Eustis, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Cartwright is affiliated with Florida Hospital/Waterman, Leesburg Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Cartwright III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Charles Cartwright III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.