Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles A Caton MD
Dr. Charles A Caton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hobbs, NM, with other offices in Socorro, NM and Ogden, UT (and 1 other location). He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Caton is affiliated with Davis Hospital And Medical Center and McKay-Dee Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles A Caton has 4 locations
1202 Highway 60 Bldg D
Socorro, NM 87801
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles A Caton has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Charles A Caton has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Charles A Caton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles A Caton - Posted on March 2nd, 2015
Dr. Caton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Charles A Caton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles A Caton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hobbs, NM.