Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles P Catron has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charles P Catron has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Charles P Catron has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles P Catron is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
very rude, cut me off during my sentences,wouldnt listen to my needs,i took all my bone scans and x-rays to him from the E.R. and he didnt even look at them.when the ER staff was paging him he would not respond, when i finally got in to see him he said, and i quote "the ER staff was paging me, but it was interupting my morning walk" then said, and i quote"you have a broke bone, they hurt, deal with it!" i would not recommend him to my dog! i have never been treated so rude by a doctor. i will not see him again nor will my family, if they need an ortho dr.
25 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMARY BLACK PHYSICIANS GROUP ORTHOPEDIC, 1650 Skylyn Dr Ste 220B, Spartanburg, SC
Dr. Charles P Catron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.