Dr. Charles Catron Is this you?

I fell and was sent to him, he acted like he didn't even care, he said he would do an mri if I was better next time, when I went back he just looked at my arm and said you'll be fine. if you want something done I would advise against going to Dr. Catron.

RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE

very rude, cut me off during my sentences,wouldnt listen to my needs,i took all my bone scans and x-rays to him from the E.R. and he didnt even look at them.when the ER staff was paging him he would not respond, when i finally got in to see him he said, and i quote "the ER staff was paging me, but it was interupting my morning walk" then said, and i quote"you have a broke bone, they hurt, deal with it!" i would not recommend him to my dog! i have never been treated so rude by a doctor. i will not see him again nor will my family, if they need an ortho dr.