Dr. Charles C Cheng Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Charles C Cheng?

Horrible..Demoralizing Experiemce

I have never been treated so poorly by anyone in the medical field. He appeared to take pleasure in humiliating me, was rude, arrogant, cocky, unwilling to answer questions and the list goes on. I go to a doctor for help and guidance, not to be insulted and treated like a piece a crap. Lacks professionalism, empathy or understanding of what a patient may be feeling. Would never let him do any kind of surgery on me! The most awful Dr appointment in my entire life. I guess it is pretty obvious but I WOULD DEFINATELY NOT recommend him.

My life changed for the better.

Removing my 38 lb. tumor in 2010. Changed my life. I went from 325 lbs. to !50 lbs. in one year..I am now keeping my weight around 157 lbs,

Horrible Doctor

This doctor has absolutely no bedside manner. He is arrogant and does not show any interest in the feelings of his patients. I currently am undergoing "complications" from a surgery performed by him. I would not recommend his service at all.