- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Charles Chester?
Diagnosed Bi-polar at 23 years old was the most terrifying experience of my life . I went thru several pyciatrist who gave me little hope & over medicated me for almost a decade . After my 3rd psychiatric hospital stay , I met with Dr. Chester . Without Dr. Chester care , I don't think I would be alive today .
Posted on April 12th, 2017
Almost 20 years of being a patient of Dr. Chester , I have been able to raise my children , maintain a wonderful marriage and enjoy my life regardless of being bi-polar .
Posted on March 4th, 2016
Posted on September 22nd, 2015
Have had the benefits of Dr Chester's superb knowledge of Psych meds for many years. He knows what questions to ask and then takes time to explain the why's of his prescriptions. I trust him implicitly .
Posted on August 17th, 2015
Evaluation-fitness for duty
Posted on June 1st, 2015
Fair, very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent understanding of medications. Known as expert in field. I would strongly recommend Dr. Chester
Posted on May 11th, 2015
Brilliant knowledge of psych meds. Puts you at ease. Shows concern. Great doctor!
Posted on March 18th, 2015
This Doctor cares more about the money than his patients. Please do not recommend to any friends or family as I did.
Posted on June 10th, 2014
I also had a wrong diagnosis and he increased my meds rather than changing them, and this made things worse.
Posted on February 27th, 2012
- very attentive to needs of patient.- understanding- willing to listen- accurate diagnoses- quick to do what is necessary to help patient
Posted on May 9th, 2011
Posted on June 13th, 2017
Dr. Charles Chester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides