Dr. Charles D Chipman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Chipman?

Great Doctor

Dr. Chipman has been my doctor for a couple of years now since moving back in town. He is a very personable doctor and finds ways to make connections with you and your interests that makes you feel more comfortable when seeing him. He takes the time to make me feel as if I understand what is going on. The only issue is that the wait time is a little lengthy sometimes which is probably because he is trying to get another patient to understand their diagnosis, which is just fine. I normally don’t mind. Just find something to take to occupy your time while you wait!

Great Doctor!

I have used Dr. Chipman for years and he has always addressed my needs. He always explains things so I can understand and I really feel that he cares. He knows his limits and does not hesitate to recommend a specialist when one is needed. The only down side is I have NEVER gotten to see him at my appointed time---there is always at least a 15 minute wait past my appointed time. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Not Caring

Does not care about patients. Loves to talk a lot about unnecessary things.

Birth Control

Dr. Charles D Chipman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.