Dr. Charles Clasen III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Clasen III?

He fixed my hand

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr. Clasen took the time to examine me and really listened to what I had to say. He then explained my condition to me and gave me several treatment options. After surgery, my hand functions just as it did before my injury and is pain-free.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. that saw me was Dr. Classen. Very knowledgeable and a very kind and patient doctor. The wait time is a little long, but it is worth the time spent.I would recommend this doctor.

Well worth the wait

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Clasen was highly recommended by my regular physician. I have heard that the wait time in the office to see him is ridiculously long, and while my experience with wait time was a bit longer than that in other doctor's offices, understand that Dr. Clasen is the best, everybody wants the best. My time is no less important that anyone else's but waiting to see Dr'Clasen is time well spent! He is professional but human. Very efficient but very effective. I've read complaints about wait time, but have never read or heard complaints about medical expertise, and that's what is important.

DR. CLASEN IS TRULY A HEALING GIFT FROM GOD

Posted on October 6th, 2008

I met Dr. Clasen because of an accidental injury to my gifted son's dominant hand he uses to make a living. As soon as I knew the seriousness of the injury, Dr. Harold Stokes was the only healer for the job. I immediately learned of his "retirement", so to speak...meaning he is now teaching others his perfected skills. His choice for replacement was Dr. Clasen, who is truly a God-Sent, highly skilled and focused surgeon who physically heals wounds, while holistically healing the patient and their care-taker. He is not only a healer of hands but a healer of hearts.........

Posted on January 29th, 2015