Dr. Charles Clifton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Clifton Jr?

Find another doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Clifton is unskilled and uncaring. He totally misdiagnosed me and did multiple injections that did nothing to help me. He refused to listen to anything i told him. Plain and simple he is neither a nuce man nor a caring dictor.

neck and back patient

Posted on February 20th, 2013

He is a fine doctor. He does not rush you. He has personality and is very caring. He took care of me before shoulder surgery and has been taking care of my chronic neck problems for 10 years. He is the best.

Happy Shoulder Patient

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr. Clifton was my anesthesiologist for my shoulder surgery. My surgeon wanted me to have a nerve block to prevent pain after surgery, and I was nervous about having it done. Dr. Clifton spent time talking about the block with me, and then gave me medicine to relax me during the block. I don't really remember the block, but I had NO pain for 18 hours after surgery. Dr. Clifton was great for me!

Excellent, caring physician.

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr. Clifton took more time with me than most doctors I've seen. He is compassionate, caring, and thorough.

Posted on December 28th, 2015