Dr. Charles K Cofas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles K Cofas?

Great office and he is great.

Terrific Internist

I have several chronic conditions which Dr. Cofas helps me monitor. He is truly concerned about his patients, and even went out of his way to visit me when I was in the hospital for a knee surgery (meniscus tear). Very personable, easy to talk with, organized, respects my time, thoughts, concerns. I feel comfortable discussing anything with him.

Overall Keith Cofas is a very good and professional internist.

Overall Dr. Keith Cofas is a very good and professional internist. If I had any complaint it would be that he does not like to discuss more than one problem at a time. The trade off is that I have NEVER had to wait for my appointment. He is ALWAYS on time. Unbelievable! He is managing my husbands diabetes well and keeps a close eye on our respective ongoing medical problems.

Dr. Charles K Cofas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Klamath Falls, OR.