Dr. Charles F Courtsal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles F Courtsal?

Great Doctor

Dr. Courtsal has treated and cared for my entire family and I consider myself lucky.

The Art of Medicine

In addition to all the human qualities that make Charles Courtsal so admirable, he also has a gift for diagnosis. He knows how to use the facts he gets from text to consider and leap to a helpful and proper conclusion. When I had stumped a highly regarded neurologist (who know no more than how to read test result), Dr. Courtsal read those same results and was able to come to a correct diagnosis. It literally saved my life. He knows the science but he also is a man of imagination, who truly understands that diagnoses is more than a matter of adding the numbers. He's a gifted physician, and my wife and I feel very fortunate to have him as our PCP--for 20 years.

Best PCP ever

I have had Dr Courtsal as my PCP since he joined Olsan medical group 22 yrs ago. As a nurse by trade, I have interacted with many physicians. I have never come across one that is as caring and empathitic as Dr Courtsal. He has never kept me waiting and always takes the time to sit down and discuss your concerns. I have had several of my family members become patients of Dr Courtsal and none have been disappointed.

I just love this Dr.

We've referred many friends to Dr. Courtsal. He's a great internist, easy to get in to see, doesn't keep you waiting forever like other practitioners, has good partners whom you can see, and best of all is very knowledgeable.

I have been a patient of Dr. Courtsal's for the last 15 years. He is by far the best Doctor I have ever had and I am 70 years old.He is kind, friendly, compationate,caring and professional and most importantly, I never get the feeling that I have to rush in sharing my converns with him. I have total confidence in him and I am free of cencerns about what I might have to deal with as far as my health is concerned, as I am geting older.God bless you Charlie Courtsal!!

Lovely caring person

I have been seeing him for a number of years and through all of it he has been effective, caring, a wonderful advocate in a hospital and much more. I know I am not just a patient number and he is so easy to talk to. I would give his name to anyone and call they lucky if he could fit them in his practice.

Great, treats patients as adults. a patient/doctor partnership