Dr. Charles Crabbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Crabbe?

A GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on December 13th, 2015

My wife and I have been using Dr. Crabbe as our primary care physician for over ten years. He is the greatest !!! Dr. Crabbe is very caring, and very thorough. He cares for his patients just like he would for his family, or for himself. He has helped me through seven major operations by referring me to the top specialists that he would use for his family or himself. We feel very blessed to have Dr. Crabbe as out primary care physician. I recommend getting appointments with him in the early morning since he often runs behind. He is well worth the wait! His physician assistant, Pat Brower, was a great help in making an accurate diagnosis, and in pointing me in the right direction regarding colon cancer. Then Dr. Crabbe referred me to the number one surgeon in that specialty. Also, his team responds quickly to questions asked on MyChart, which is his electronic communications base.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

My husband saw Pat Brower, NP and she was wonderful! Very efficient, very thorough and listened!!!!!

Uniquely Caring

Posted on June 27th, 2012

This doctor has been my primary for more than 18 years. No other medical professional I've seen spent the time to explore my behaviors and conditions in such depth to ensure best treatment, therapy, and dosage. Because he takes the time to interact without adherence to the clock, wait times are variable - usually later than the appointment time. He is in practice with 5 others and I have been awaiting my appointment when the office has offered another professional to accelerate being seen. Dr. Crabbe's patients routinely decline this offer.

Great doctor!

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Crabbe's for 20 years or more. Dr. Crabbe spends a lot of time with each of his patients. That does mean you will have to wait to see him, but when you are with him, he spends as much time as is necessary. His long-time nurse, Sally, is a quiet professional who is wonderful to return my calls and to take care of whatever need I have. There is also a great PA in the office who can be seen for those times when you need to get in quickly.

Not this doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2010

This doctor is not caring, he has a God Almighty attitude, his prognosis about the health problem was completely wrong, I employed another internist, and I am glad I did. The office staff, especially the billing person was very rude, this doctor does not care about a patients health. I do not recommend this doctor, also he is very arrogant

Posted on December 3rd, 2017