Dr. Charles Crane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Crane?

Droopy eye lid

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Dr. Crane did a wonderful job repairing my droopy eye lid. Surgery was very successful. My eye was not black and blue after surgery. There is a very tiny incision in my eyelid that you can hardly see. Dr. Crane made my eye look terrific. I am so happy I had the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Crane and his staff.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Great doctor! He treats patients using the 'golden rule', treats others the way he wants to be treated! Vey humble and happy person. Also, he speaks my native language, Spanish. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Very pleased

Posted on January 24th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Crane after being diagnosed with cataracts and glaucoma. I am 73 years old and have worn glasses since childhood. Upon examination Dr Crane assured me my situation could be improved. I was very nervous with the thought of eye surgery. The Dr. and his staff made every effort to reassure me. After surgery I was pleased beyond all my expectations, I no longer need heavy prescription glasses and only require normal readers.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Office needs to b updated and cleaned

I can't believe my eyes!

Posted on November 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. Crane because of my cataracts and the entire experience has been unbelievable. The office is extremely efficient and Dr. Crane was fabulous. I went in apprehensive as to what would happen and came out seeing perfectly for the first time since I was seven years old.

Doctor Review

Posted on November 6th, 2014

I recently had my second surgery with Dr Crane. Ounce again I was extremely satisfied with his professionalism, and painless approach to his work. Most of all my vision was greatly improved each time. I cannot thank him enough. I drive for a living and thanks to him I am able to continue my profession.

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr. Charles Crane performed my lasik eye surgery. I was a little nervous because I was over 50 at the time and his patience in answering all my questions alleviated all my fears. His expertise and knowledge made me go ahead with the surgery and I was 100% pleased with the outcome. I recently had cataract surgery. I only trusted Dr. Crane to do the surgery and the outcome was wonderful. Not only is Dr. Crane one of the best in the medical profession, his staff is friendly, concerned, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. You always get a “live” person to answer your calls. They are always courteous and answer your questions promptly. This practice also have and excellent nursing staff and the technicians are outstanding.

Cataract surgery, Great results!

Posted on February 9th, 2014

Cataract removal and corrective intraocular lenses in both eyes over a four week time period. Now I don't need glasses after 35+ years of wearing them, the last 15 or so with bifocals. Dr. Cranes surgeries, after an hour or two pre-op wait and prep, took about 10 minutes each. There was little or no discomfort and after a short recovery period and a ride home the next day post op tests were excellent vision and a physically brighter outlook on everything! The NNJEI team were very efficient, organized and friendly and I highly recommend Dr. Crane and this group for corrective eye surgery.

Excellent!