Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Creasman
Dr. Charles M Creasman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Creasman is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. Dr. Creasman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Creasman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Charles M Creasman has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Charles M Creasman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles M Creasman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
WHAT is the use of a appointment if you still are in the lobby 30-45minutes after your appointment time. Then you get to a room and wait for another 45min. This office overbooks appointments knowing patients are gonna have to wait over two hours just to see his aide(not Dr Creaseman) for two minutes. There is absolutely no time management with these people!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Creasman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Charles M Creasman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Orthopedic & Fracture Surgeons, 444 W Osborn Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Charles M Creasman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.