Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Crispino
Dr. Charles Crispino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Mifflin, PA, with other offices in Uniontown, PA and Monroeville, PA (and 6 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Crispino is affiliated with UPMC South Side, Punxsutawney Area Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Crispino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles Crispino has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Charles Crispino has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles Crispino is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Crispino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UPMC South Side
Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Upmc St Margaret
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
UPMC Shadyside Hospital
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
West Penn Allegheny Health System
West Penn Hospital
37 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Crispino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Mifflin, PA.