Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles L Crist has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 69
I went to Dr. Crist out of desperation. I have chronic Lyme Disease and Bartonella with mainly serious neurological issues. (I can't walk.) So far he has cost me about $5000 in testing, drugs, and office visits. He charges $900 for an office visit, plus $10 a minute for any follow up, phone consultations, etc. The most annoying thing about his treatment is the fact that NOTHING he does or prescribes is covered by my Medicare insurance. I am on my own with all costs, which are cash up front. No time payments. After only 5 months, he is ready to "throw in the towel", and has insisted I start ultra-expensive IV treatments. They run roughly $6000-8000 per month. I am on a fixed disability income, unable to work or drive, and simply may not be able to afford him much longer without insurance help.
At first he's head heels into getting you fixed. Lyme disease takes years. He is way to expensive! He keeps raising his prices cash only. For someone that says he let's god lead his practice god would help the poor for sure and not let them get sicker because of they can't afford his fee. Is he kind? Yes bit when we have to sell things just to see him it' makes me sad to the core. He won't even talk to you on the phone cause that's charged too. People is dying from this disease everywhere and Noone really cares.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2013, 2011, 2015, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
St Johns Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles L Crist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, MO.