Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles C Cummings
Dr. Charles C Cummings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pikesville, MD. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cummings is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles C Cummings has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 10
My first visit with Dr. Cummings I felt that he was very competent, knowledgeable and made me feel very confident in his diagnosis. He made me feel comfortable and that he was very personable and caring. Also being referred by my outstanding primary care physician, I was sure that he would be a good doctor.
He and his staff are the most incompetent I have ever had. Husband has heart issues and could not get a Follow up Call and when one was made it never happened. Would not use any of Life Bridge Doctors in the future as I had the same problem with another one of their docs. Call backs and FOLLOW UP SUCKS!!
Dr Cummings is a fine doctor and a fine man. He is exremely well known for being highly regarded in his profession. He listens to you; which is not usual with some doctors. We are very lucky to have such a doctor to be treating us in Westminster. He is usually at one of our finest big city hospitals (Sinai Hospital of Baltimore) ; which is one of the finest cardiology hospitals in USA. Besides being a great cardiologist, he also is an interventionalist for blockages in the arteries. Dr Cummings is a great asset to Midatlantic Cardiovascular Associates, which is also a great Cardiovascular practice. Not any heart doctor can be part of them.
Dr. Cummings is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Charles C Cummings accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWoodholme Cardiovascular Associates, 1838 Greene Tree Rd Ste 535, Pikesville, MD
Dr. Charles C Cummings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikesville, MD.