Dr. Charles H Curtis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles H Curtis?

Excellent diagnostic ability

Dr. Curtis has been my primary care physician for 30 years. He has many times picked up on nuances in my tests and referred me to the appropriate specialist. This circumvents potential problems early on. When a test result is of particular concern he has personally called me at home to be sure I get the appropriate care. I highly recommend Dr.Curtis.

Dr Curtis doesn't listen to the physical complaints of patient and concentrates more on computer.diabetes knowledge not good. Can't give shots for anything. Not licensed in Florida.

I found Dr. Curtis to be very thorough in his examination and review of the labs. He was easy to talk to and took prompt actions to remedy the problem. I was taken in on time and while he did not chit-chat, he gave me ample time to explain the problem, then took the time to make sure I understood his plan of treatment.

He is always very nice, but doesn't seem to actually care about me at all. Had a few concerns that I've brought up to him multiple times, and he just ignores me, and continues reading off his papers. If I try to bring it up again, he still just avoids it as much as he can just to be able to finish up the appointment with me and move on.

Excellent Family Doctor

Excellent physician, great diagnostician who is up-to-date on medicines required to treat symptons.

Dr. Charles H Curtis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.