Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Dagostino
Dr. Charles Dagostino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsfield, MA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dagostino is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center, North Adams Regional Hospital and Berkshire Health Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Dagostino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Extremely rude receptionist. Does not follow-up with patient calls and then she makes the excuse "we are soooooo busy." Have called the office for information 4 times in nearly 8 years and have been treated as an intrusion into their day and not as a faithful patient who is in dire need of their help. The doctor is, indeed, a very excellent doctor -- if one can get past the horrific "reception committee."
Dr. Dagostino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Berkshire Medical Center
North Adams Regional Hospital
Berkshire Health Systems
18 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Charles Dagostino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain Medicine PC, 1450 East St, Pittsfield, MA
Dr. Charles Dagostino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.