Dr. Charles D Mitchell Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Mitchell?

flexible

I had dislocated my shoulder one day playing softball. It went back in the socket on its own. After that, I started to have regular problems with it but still hadn't seen Dr. Mitchell for it. I was an established patient of his. Eventually, every time I lifted my arm above the shoulder height, it would just fall out of the socket. I was still able to shrug my shoulder and get it back in but it was affecting my job. I had no sick days left and if I missed anymore work, I would have lost my job unless I was out for a hospital stay. Then one day while at work, I went to pull myself up and dislocated the shoulder and it would not go back in. My mother called Dr. Mitchell to see if anything could be done. He called the medical department and had them transfer me by ambulance to the hospital where he was waiting and put the shoulder back in place and had surgery scheduled for first thing the following morning. It all went great and I didn't lose my job. He is just a great doctor!