Dr. Charles D Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Wong?

Dr. Charles Wong

I recently had carpal tunnel surgery by Dr. Wong. He is great to work with and has a wonderful bedside manner. I know for a fact he is very thorough, kind, and concerned about his patients, because I work with him in the OR.

Dr RIGHT will fix you up given the proper time.

Dr Wong is fantastic, dunno why anyone would give him less than 5 stars. I was in an auto accident where my left arm and hand were completely shattered and my wrist bones were all dislocated. Kern Medical Center only partially fixed the arm and fingers in emergency care and Dr wong toook care of the wrist dislocation later. Its come out very very well considering the damage done, I wish he'd been my emergency care Dr! I can't recommend him enough for any ortho issues!

Dr. WRONG!

If you expect to get anything done with your hands and don't have a year to wait for the time it takes them to schedule you in for a surgery then I would suggest go elsewhere. I have been waiting to see Dr. Wong to take care of my Duputreyn's Contracture for 9 weeks and finally was heading out the door to get my shot to loosen the chords when the office called and cancelled the appointment after I was told I would need to be out of work for up to 6 weeks. I have already arranged the time off and started to open a claim for Temp. SDI. So, do you think they would try to make up for the cancellation in a timely matter? NO! I was told it would be yet another two weeks before they could see me again! Remind you I have already opted out of work and my company cannot just schedule me up again. Please keep this in mind if you chose to go with Dr. Wong and his staff.

Excellent physician

This is one of the best physicians I have ever been to. He is kind, wonderful bedside manner, caring. He explains everything so you can understand it and is always available if you need to speak with him. I highly recommend him!!

Excellent Doctor 10 stars

This Dr. is outstanding. Dr. Wong takes his time with patients really listening to their concerns, encourages questions, very compasionate and extrem ...