Charles Day Is this you?

Have you seen Charles Day?

THANK YOU - from R. Carter

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Beyond blessed to have chosen Dr. Day as my plastic surgeon. Dr. Day and his staff are all that I could have hoped for. I can honestly say that from the very first time that I walked in the doors for my first consultation I was treated like family. I was a bit nervous but that quickly went away when Dr. Day started talking to me about the procedures. His demeanor and bed-side manner is very calm, attentive, and thorough. He is extremely knowledgeable and took his time explaining every detail to me so that I left with no questions unanswered. He is a one doctor practice and is able to manage his time so that he can give his full focus to his patient. His office and treatment rooms are very clean and organized and I LOVE his staff. They are always so kind, gracious, and treat each patient very respectful. I had my Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and Medial Thigh lift all done 3 months ago and I could not be any happier with my results. I had done my research and had several friends that have had their procedures with Dr. Day and they too all have phenomenal results. When choosing Breast Implants he gave me his opinion on what size he thought would look best. I too had in mind what I wanted and chose to go a little bigger that what he had suggested. He LISTENED to what I wanted and he gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. My results have by far been AMAZING!! My tummy is super flat and his incisions are super low, my Breast Augmentation is exactly what I wanted, and my thigh lift looks so good too! In fact, my family and friends have been so impressed with my results that my twin sister who lives 4 hours away from me traveled here just this week to have her surgery with Dr. Day and his team as well. . (Tummy tuck and breast augmentation) and she too feels like she made the BEST choice in using Dr. Day for her Plastic Surgeon. She is only a few days Post OP but she is thrilled with what she can see already. She too expressed to Dr. Day exactly what she wanted and he did NOT disappoint… she is only a few days post op but looks soooooo good!!! After Surgery, Dr. Day gives you his direct number to his cell phone and if you need to contact him for any reason after hours… he WILL answer the phone right away. I know I have said a lot in this review but I can’t help it… when I look in the mirror… I LOVE what I see looking back at me and I thank Dr. Day and his team for their professionalism and the care in giving me my body back. It has been a blessing and a true positive experience from my first consultation to my surgery and my follow up care….. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU… a million times… I am forever grateful.

Misleading and Unprofessional

Posted on September 27th, 2017

An already devastating experience of loosing one breast to breast cancer made worse by seeing Dr. Day, who was more concerned about the cost to himself, than the Standard of Care to the patient. Dr. Day waited until my very last follow up visit to tell me about Alloderm, to explain the unaesthetic result of my reconstructed breast. He was sorry and told me Tricare does not cover for Alloderm (it is not rocket science to google what Tricare covers for a patient with a mastectomy). He then told me I would have to go back to my PCM for approval to get the Alloderm, which was a bunch of BS, but I did it anyway. When I did get back to him for that worthless, continuing care, he did not even remember telling me about the Alloderm, but went to "great pains," to give me more misleading information. I have since seen two other plastic surgeons who have both confirmed it is too late to use the Alloderm, It should have been used in conjunction with my tissue expander in order to get the desired result it is intended for. I have also learned Dr. Day didn't even have me in the tissue expander the standard four to six months, but only two months before he was ready to place my implants. I thought something was off, but I have never had a reason to mistrust a provider before. At least the other plastic surgeons can fix my pocket and suture a crease to make my breast look half way decent, something Dr. Day didn't even offer. I get really sad and angry looking at my breasts, knowing that had I been given the option of the Alloderm I would have had an aesthetic result. It is not an honest mistake or being human, an excuse Dr. Day used. It would have been more compassionate had Dr. Day exercised his right, as a physician, and refused me treatment. OR It would have been more professional had I been given an opportunity, to make a personal choice, to pay for it myself, instead of Dr. Day making the decision to not give the option of the Alloderm, until it was too late.

Professional

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Loved that he was to the when explaining surgery. Loved that he refused to do surgery on me until I quit smoking, that won me over.Showed me he was more concerned about my health then making money,, Would go back for more cosmetic surgery.. Thanks for everything..

Great Staff

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Day by my gyn doctor. I called the office to schedule an appointment. I spoke with the secretary Nijer who was awesome. Very helpful and extremely courteous. It's been my experience that the staff are usually an indicator of what you can expect from the doctor. I'm looking forward to my consultation.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Dr. Day was caring, and kind, overall a great doctor. I don't mean to write a negative review, but here it is.... I had my breast augmentation 3 years ago and just realized I needed to re do my breast cuz one of them went back to it's size I was before the surgery. I was pretty upset because he isn't cheap and I thought I was making the right choice by choosing him, but just because he is nice and seems caring does not mean he's the best at what he does. I now regret not doing my homework before making this huge decision in my life. I'm a military wife and that just makes it so much worse because I have now moved from the area.

Doctor's Response

If your breast has decreased in size from your original procedure, the likely cause is an implant deflation. An implant deflation is not a result of poor surgical care but rather a defect in the prosthesis. If you do in fact have a deflation, the implants we use in our office are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. This means new implants will be shipped to our office for free. Dr. Day would be happy to see you for a consultation to determine whether you have a deflation and will re-operate if needed. The implant manufacturer covers the cost of the surgery with financial assistance should your implant deflate within the first 10 years. This means your surgery would be performed at absolutely no cost to you. Dr. Day is a very skilled surgeon and will make sure that you have the best results possible.

Consult for Breast Reduction

Posted on August 7th, 2012

My consultation with Dr. Day was amazing. He is such a kind, caring, very upfront doctor. His staff is just as great also. I was approved thru my insurance and I pray he can get me in for the surgery soon for medical reasons.

Neck Tuck with associated fat injections +++++

Posted on July 14th, 2012

I have had elective surgeries before and my experience with Dr. Day and his staff far exceeded the excellence of my previous medical care. He explained in detail what was involved with my procedure. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable, caring and most importantly to me a talented surgeon. I have, and would recommend him highly to anyone who is cautious about having cosmetic surgery. He is the best. My husband is now considering some facial procedures. Now that is a recommendation!

husband of patient

Posted on March 17th, 2012

Dr. Day explained everything in great detail. The only issue that I have is that he encouraged my wife to go bigger than I was comfortable with. She ended up choosing smaller breast implants but she still has DD. She is happy. Me I'm just ok. They look ok, just to darn big.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you are not happy with your wife's surgical results. In our practice, it is our policy to let each patient choose their own size breast implants. We have been told by patients that some other doctors pick the implant size without giving the patient a choice. We offer sizing in our office and send the patient home with a chart detailing the specifics on every implant size. We also explain to the patient how to do their own sizing at home. These practices are done in an effort to help the patient decide what is right for them and what will make them happy after surgery. Dr. Day does indeed offer a recommendation for implant size based on what is discussed with the patient during their initial consultation appointment, however, the final decision is always left up to the patient. If you and your wife are not happy with the end result, we are here for you. Feel free to come back in and we can remove the current implants and replace them with a smaller size.

Caring

Posted on April 20th, 2010

Dr Day is very caring, I had complications after my tummy tuck and he was there for me everytime I needed him, he has a very big heart and I can tell he is in the business cause he loves what he does. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definetly will go back to him if I decide to do another procedure.

Honest and caring

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr Day has been very and extremely honestI strongly recommend himcurrently I commute from Kansas to see himevery month or other month

Posted on May 14th, 2009

Dr.Day is a wonderful, caring Dr. The procedure I had done, I was extremly satisfied with. I'd recommend him to anyone.