Dr. Charles Delgiorno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Delgiorno?

Sicker since meeting...

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Very Nice guy but he refuses to be open-minded. Feels that if something is rare then it's not worth testing for. I don't appreciate somebody else rolling the dice on my life. Not very experienced. He likes to tick away on the computer, not document what you're saying to him and when he is stumped with your symptoms and serious endocrine issues he gets this blank stare. He also has an alarm or a staff member call him when your appointment is taking too much time. Unbelievable. If he has an idea it's as if he has horse blinders on and won't consider anything else. I've given it time and have gotten nowhere but more ill. Like I said, nice guy and good intentions sometimes but you know what they say… The road to he** is paved with good intentions. And to think I referred two lifetime patients there before I learned all of this. Good luck!

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

Dr. Delgiorno is educated in the latest research and information regarding thyroid cancer. When I needed a dose of radioactive iodine as part of my cancer treatment, he was certain that a much lower dose of radiation would be sufficient in my case to achieve the desired results than was traditional or that was being recommended by the radiologist. In the end, he was correct. The lower dose worked and I was not subjected to unnecessary excess radiation. I also find him to be very approachable, to have a pleasant bedside manner, and his office staff is very nice as well.

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. DelGiorno is genuinely caring and will spend as much time with you as you need. He takes the time to answer all your questions and has a great bedside manner. He clearly knows his stuff and considers everything in making a diagnosis.

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Del Giorno laughed at me when I told him why I was consulting with him, which was odd because I was referred to him by my primary caregiver. He also promised, after reviewing the tests from my other specialists, that he would mail me a script for further testing. After two weeks with no response, I called the office and was told he would call me back--no response. Then, after three weeks, I called again. I'm still waiting for a response!

Posted on November 16th, 2017