3.8

Shoulder Surgery a Breeze

Doctor DePaolo's medical and technical expertise are "Second to None"! He managed to do what others continue to ignore. My left shoulder surgery and recovery were uneventful and this was thanks to Doctor DePaolo and the Staff at Mission Heath.

I've saw him for Knees. and hes great. I've had no problems after surgery's .

Excellent caring and highly recommend Dr DePaolo

Being a former RN I look for certain qualities in a doctor. In the past 10 years Dr Depaolo has performed 8 surgeries on me and I am currently in the process of having a shoulder replacement scheduled and future knee replaced. Right knee was replaced in 2007 with no complications and good outcome. Dr DePaolo has always been honest, compassionate, and takes the time to listen and work with you, without rushing you out the door. My last surgery I had trouble getting stabilized in recovery and was admitted to the hospital immediately, he stayed last at night ordering test. I have full confidence in his skill as a surgeon. The staff and physical therapist are always kind, helpful and personable. I have worked with many doctors in my career as a nurse/patient, he stands out as one of the finest, I have ever had the privilege to know. I would highly recommend him and have to many who have need of an orthopedic surgeon.

Dr. Charles Depaolo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Conway, NH.

Dr. Charles Depaolo Is this you?