Dr. Charles Devine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Devine?

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Truly treats the patient and not the illness

You truly care

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Most doctors don't care about thair Payton's I thought , then u where thair , u gave me hope thank you .

The Best of the Best!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

My Cat is way more handsome! :) Dr. Devine! is hands down a true credit to his profession! With a superior staff as well! More businesses should be this Spectacular!!

"I j

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Great Psychiatrist

Posted on June 4th, 2016

He is very easy to talk to and does whatever he can to help you.

Exceptional - Dr. Charles Devine

Posted on May 16th, 2016

These type of doctors one has to "click" with - Dr. Charles Devine & I hit it off immediately and I have and will continue to see him (even if appts. are hard to reschedule - often, he handles any issues before I even have a chance to call and say I have an issue (insur, presc. pharmacy - whatever). He has been my rock during the loss of both of our PCP-Dr. Antonio Rivera. I would be completely lost and probably in a dark hole of depression if not for Dr. Charles Devine. There is such a thing as love for one's doctor and I love, respect, and trust him with my mental (and physical) life - as my doctor.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Great interaction, very personable!

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr Devine provides exceptional service.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

my doctor devine is a awesome doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Devine is a compassionate, understanding doctor who really takes a vested interest in his patients.

top doctor top choice top caring you can find

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I have never in my life have known and also treated by a wonderful doctor. I am lucky to have him as my doctor. He is excellent, he listens, he's demeanor is always calming. If you want a rare, honorable, flexible Dr. To help you. I feel that he is the best of the best.! I Know that I probably would not be here today. If it wasn't for him.

Excellent Doctor and Caring Friend.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Getting your new patient appointment is not an easy process due to high demand for Dr. Devine's quality of care. Once you are a regular patient, he is understanding, helpful, listens carefully to your needs and your situation, then helps to find a solution that works best for you. Psychiatry is a PRACTICE, not a SCIENCE. Almost everyone has a unique experience when working out a medication regimen, patience, feedback and discussion with Dr. Devine will help him to help you. I have been in his care for almost a decade, he has helped me recover from PTSD and Panic Disorder so severe that I could not leave my own bed. I am now successful in business, outgoing and happy. To say that he saved my life would be insulting. He gave me a life! A life I had only dreamed of having before. Not every person is going to have the same experience that I had, it took some years of work, there is no magic solution. The process was a step at a time and sometimes there was two steps back. But, Dr. Divine was there to help me when I stumbled. He has become more to me than a medical provider: the brother I never had, with advice and assistance that is beyond any value. His personality: At first, I believed him to be disingenuous (look it up), then I came to understand that what you see is what you get. The happy friendly caring person that he really is.