- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles T Dewberry has 2 locations
Dr. Charles T Dewberry has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles T Dewberry has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles T Dewberry Accepts the Following Insurance
- 931 S US Highway 41 Inverness , FL : (352) 637-1310
- 6020 Park Blvd N Pinellas Park , FL 33781
More about Dr. Charles T Dewberry
Dr. Charles Dewberry did his undergraduate at the University of Louisville and attended The University of Health Sciences-College of Medicine in Kansas City, MO where he received his medical degree. He is Board Eligible for Dermatology and finished his Dermatology Residency in Tampa, FL. Dr. Dewberry completed a fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery and MOHS Surgery in Lafayette Indiana. His current memberships include; American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, American Association of Physician Specialists, Hillsborough County Osteopathic Association, American Society of MOHS Surgeons, and the American Academy of Dermatology.