Dr. Charles S Drummond III Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles S Drummond III?

Pauent

He vary good dr. He moves fast, so have your questions ready.

Dr. Drummond preformed surgery on me approx 2 yrs ago. Now one of the grafts has occluded. I am in severe pain. Almost 3 weeks ago I went to see him. He ordered a consult, and an ultrasound in his office. I went to the consult. The ultrasound was cancelled due to weather by his office. I have called , left messages and called to try and find out why I haven't been rescheduled or my messages answered or my problem resolved. I still have not been contacted or rescheduled.

professional

In my profession I have audited and investigated many physicians and nurses throughout the state of Tennessee but I have to say my professional opinion of this physician/surgeon is excellent.I was fortunate to have him as my vascular surgeon. He didn't choose this field but this field has chosen him and it is clear coming out of his expertise.He and his staff are caring and professional.Harton Regional Medical Center is lucky to have him on their staff as he could far advance at any other chosen hospital.