Dr. Charles Dyas Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Dyas Jr?

Better than expected. Perfectionist

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Finest stitches most natural face lift brow lift and lip augmentation. Amazing

Following up after 30+ years.

Posted on June 13th, 2017

I had saline implants in 1986. I still have them and had never had any problems. My grand daughter now needs a reduction so I'm checking to see if Dr Dyas is still doing surgery.. I'm glad that I can make her appointment with him, which I consider to be a compliment.

Posted on May 4th, 2017

He is not keeping up with the latest in dealing with an aging face. Techniques may be better with "body work" but not the face. Be sure to get a second opinion from a competent cosmetic dermatologist before you have any major surgery on your face.

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I was really scared to have a breast reduction because of all the horror stories you hear. Dr. Dyas did an amazing job. I have the most beautiful breast in the world. I even got a laugh out of him when he told me my boobs looked really pretty. I said " i know, my doctor gave them to me!" He isn't as hard as people make him out to be.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Dr Dyas is truly an artist in this difficult profession . H He made me feel as though I was nothing but perfect after my mastectomy , and anyone who has gone through this knows that's not how you feel facing reconstruction. I will forever be grateful for his talents and will keep him on my prayer list as long as I'm here

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr. Dyas does not keep up with current methods and treatments and as previously stated he is not a caring person. He was not concerned with my very poor outcome.

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Dyas did my breast reduction in 1990, lower eyelids in 2000 and upper lids in 2001. All still look great and I would never use another plastic surgeon. His bedside manner is actually comical to me. He just tells you like it is. I have no problem with that!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Rudest doctor ever seen!

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Best results for me on all my procedures!! No one notices what I've done but comment how rested and young I look. That's the sign it's good work.. to me anyway.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Meticulous surgeon with great bedside manner. Highly knowledgeable and compassionate but is also forthright so your expectations are appropriate.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr.Dyas did my breast augmentation 22 years ago . I have never had a problem with My saline implants. My implants still look good. I highly recommend him. One thing I would tell anyone looking to have this surgery is to not go too big.

Sadly Disappointed

Posted on June 14th, 2014

If you think for a minute I'm going to reveal my actual name after being treated like a third class citizen, you best think again. My initial encounter with Dr. Dyas could not have gone better. Total treatment warranted an A+. Then!!!! Who knows what happened? Suddenly, a seemingly kind, soft spoken, talented doctor became a negative mean spirited person who made me feel as uncomfortable as I've ever felt in my life. Don't subject yourself to his demeaning behavior.