Dr. Charles E Anderson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Anderson?

Skilled Surgeon

Great surgeon , he did a gastric bypass revision to remove an ulcer from a previous surgery by another Dr., recovery time was faster than the original surgery, medication prescribed has worked, follow up visits have been scheduled and kept.

Blocked Vascular Artery

After reviewing my CT scan 77 percent blockage and Echo at 67 percent blockage.. doctor tells me as far as he is concerned I can run a marathon and more than likely systoms I am feeling such as numbness and dizziness lightheaded and irregular heart beats is my heart and not caused by by neck arterys being blocked.. after telling me this he would not refer me to a cardiologist. said he did'nt give referals so he denies me a referal to a cardiovascular doctor knowing I have had a heart attack in the past already. his concerns is not for the patient.

lets relationships with staff and nurses get in the way of and patient care especially dealing with memorial hospital

Dr. Charles E Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.