Dr. Charles E Bagwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Bagwell?

So happy he was my daughter's surgeon

Dr. Bagwell performed surgery on my daughter who was nine years and had been diagnosed with a potentially cancerous tumor on her left ovary. She had already lost one ovary and Dr. Bagwell was concerned about how much of her ovary he might have to excise, but told us he would minimize it as much as possible. He kept his promise and took only a sliver of the ovary and she had a very normal puberty in spite of having less than one ovary. He came to check on my daughter each of the six days she was in the hospital post-operatively and very patiently answered all the questions that both my daughter and I had. We could not have asked for a more positive experience.

The office staff was great! Bagwell on the other hand isn't the most caring of doctors. Because he didn't " know " what was causing the knots on my sons head, he blew me off. Needs a little work on bedside manner ;-)

Dr. Charles E Bagwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.