Dr. Charles Brown Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles Brown?

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Extremely rude and unprofessional staff. Spoke with a lady at this office named Andrea who was extremely rude.

Courteous and friendly

Posted on November 11th, 2016

I've been a patient at Dr. Brown's office for over 15 years. I've always found the staff and physician courteous and helpful. They put my mind at ease and they've always been very nice to me.

Horrible front office staff

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I finally left in frustration. I arrived before my appointment and then sat for over an hour waiting to be seen. When I asked the staff, they said that my appointment had been canceled. The staff is discourteous and rude, not doing a good job in the front office for this doctor.

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr. Brown is an excellent doctor. I am a RN and I only go to doctors that I trust. He is great!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr Brown is an EXCELLENT doctor and I have used him as a family physician for over a decade. However, often the staffing that deals with the public leaves MUCH to be desired. On today, from my job while on the clock, I called to schedule an appointment for my son. I was IMMEDIATELY put on hold and listened to "hold music" for about 17 minutes. The phone rang again several times in which they picked up and put me back on hold. Through all of this 'hold time' NOBODY picked up and explained that someone would be with me.....no offer to get my name and number to call me back. No communication. Just thrown on hold. RUDE and VERY unprofessional. After holding for a total of 20 minutes, FINALLY a person came to the phone asking if they could help me. When I explained it was for my minor son, I was told "oh no...Doctor Brown doesn't see children". I was aware he is NOT a pediatrician; however, I had never known he does not see children. It should not have had to take me 20 minutes of hold time just for someone to have the decency to get enough information to help me. The person answering the phone could have told me what I needed to know in the first 10 seconds instead of abruptly throwing me on hold. As an assistant director of a customer service department, I take the LACK of customer service VERY personal. Often, clientele is lost due to the employees.....although Dr Brown is an EXCELLENT doctor, a review should be made periodically of the folks who answer the phones and their lack of etiquette. I have, for a long time, felt the impersonal and 'borderline' rude mentality of several of the front desk folks over the years as I have watched staffing changes. People who pay money (whether out of pocket or through insurance) should be treated better. We are THEIR "customers" and we pay THEIR salaries.

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Office staff is very rude!! Its a shame bc dr. Brown is a nice man but who wants to go to an office where ppl are rude and mean to you and do not care about your health at all?!!!

I would recommend him!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr. Brown is an extremely good MD. His staff can be a little rude at times, but he is worth it. Takes a lot of time and listens.

charles cook

Posted on April 6th, 2011

i find dr.brown to be a very compotent physician.slow diagnosis by a specialist in spinal injury almost cost me paralysis in my lower body.his reading over the mri and understanding saved me. i think he has a great staff also

Terrible Physician

Posted on March 6th, 2011

I had what Dr. Brown called a "complete physical" and he gave me a clean bill of health. My family made to go to THEIR physicain 10 days later for "complete physical". That doctor immediately found that I had Stage 3 lung cancer!! Had my family not forced me to go to another doctor - I would have been dead in less than 6 months. Now at least I have a chance to fight it

Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr. Brown is very nice. He does seem to push pills and wants to refer you to a specialist, which takes forever. The office staff; however, it absolutely terrible, except for his primary nurse, and the Office Manager is EXTREMELY RUDE. I have never been talked to so terribly by a doctor's staff members. They treat you like you're a bother.

HIS WIFE IS VERY RUDE and RACIST and works in FRONT OFFICE.

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

Dr. Brown's wife Andrea (or Audra) or whatever her name is, is RACIST, RUDE, and ACTS LIKE SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE CASTLE. Ihave seen her treat elderly patients very badly. She talks "down" to patients. Do NOT go to this clinic.

Likes to push pills

Posted on August 15th, 2010

Seems to always send you to a specialist.