Dr. Charles E Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Frank?

Horrible

Seems very nice and professional at first, try booking an appointment, staff is horrible, unprofessional, must be a union job,this site must be written by them,look into real hard

Dr. Frank / Ortho care

Came to Dr. Frank, from a referral from a good friend, musician. I suffered severe carpal tunnel in my right arm and hand. He understood the problem right away, after two cortisone shots, suggested PRP, new procedure using my own platelets to help heal . Procedure went well, somewhat painful, but after a few months, problem solved 90 %. He is very caring, understanding, many times waiting for me in the office when I entered. I trust him 100%,

Dr. Frank and his staff were very professional, caring, and pleasant. I received an appointment right away, was seen at my scheduled times on 3 separate visits. Dr. Frank's manner of speaking to his patients is empathetic and caring. I have already passed his name on to another person needing a specialist. Hands down the BEST doctor I have seen in recent times. Thank you!

I have had great experience thus far with Dr. Frank regarding my hand surgery and now follow up on the surgery. He listens to my questions and helps me understand the process for the type of surgery I just had. He is very pleasant to have as my doctor. His staff has been very accommodating.

Dr. Charles E Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincolnshire, IL.