Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles Johnson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Johnson is superb!!! But his staff has a very unprofessional attitude toward the patients. It's been a month since our visit, & NO ONE has called back with test results, & some VERY IMPORTANT tests were taken. I called & left 2 messages, still no word on the results. the first time I called, a lady was very short with me, & never called back. The 2nd lady was much more pleasant, but I still had to wait for a call back from her also before getting test results. I believe it's time to move on.
I felt as though I was bothering when I wanted to know more about my "problem". He just told me I had a "problem" I had never heard of and referred me to a specialist. I was scared out of my mind so I did my own research. My husband switched from him after the first visit because of his lack of care and coldness
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Henry Medical Center Inc
Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
- Emory University School Of Medicine
Dr. Charles Johnson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSchiller Park Medical Clinic LLC, 3193 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Johnson Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles Johnson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.