Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Kelly II DO
Dr. Charles Kelly II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Howell, MI, with other offices in Brighton, MI and Hamburg, MI . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Kelly II has 3 locations
820 Byron Rd
Howell, MI 48843
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Kelly II has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Charles Kelly II has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
38 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Charles Kelly II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charles Kelly II's office for more information.
820 Byron Rd Howell, MI 48843
8580 W Grand River Ave Brighton, MI : (734) 647-5944
7305 E Mi State Road 36 Hamburg, MI : (734) 647-5944
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Kelly II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Howell, MI.