Dr. Charles Eifrig Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Eifrig?

The Best

Posted on June 5th, 2017

His expertise, combined with his concern for the patient is the best I've ever experienced. And, isn't that the combination we all want from our Doctors?

Posted on March 24th, 2016

This office is always professional and kind. Dr.Eifrig is compassionate and I totally trust his opinion for my eye health. He is the best!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Every person affiliated with your office from the receptionist to the doctor are fabulous. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend your office to anyone who might need your services. The very best!

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Going into my very first appointment with Dr.Eifrig I was extremely apprehensive and to be honest downright scared. His manner eased my fears and although I am still somewhat apprehensive each and every visit. Dr.Eifrig has a special way to get me to relax. I would not want anyone other than Dr.Eifrig performing these procedures.

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr.Eifrig is the best. He talks with you and not at/to you. Very personable. He's not in a hurry to get rid of you.

Posted on May 6th, 2015

What can I say in light of the above rankings? If it weren't for the inoculation itself, I would look forward to my appointments!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

very good at explaning whats wrong but comforts you in knowing they have remedies.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I had retina problems,my doctor has been taking care of my problems for years.He always takes time with me, answers all my questions. There are no unanswered questions, doubts, or confusion.and he concerns my health problems sincerely.The care is exceptional.He is the nicest, most caring doctor I've ever met and made me feel that I was in very capable hands.I had referred my wife to him for her eye problem with flashing sparks.As expected,with good result she had the same experience as I had.I'm glad to have met a wonderful doctor like him.We are lucky to have such a good doctor in our neighborhood.All of his staff are very professional I would recommend the whole teem to any and everybody.

Chief Operating Officer

Posted on October 17th, 2014

Dr. Eifrig restored my vision and has enabled me to resume a normal life. He's current with the latest techniques and shares his knowledge by presenting the type and level of treatment in a clear and concise manner - even when the diagonoses wasn't positive. Thankfully, Dr. Eifrig was able to provide me with a successful course of treatment. In addition, he is a caring person.

Terrific doctor!

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Dr. Eifrig is amazing! He combines a vast knowledge of the medical issues of the eye with the terrific ability to explain these sometimes complicated matters in plain, understandable English. His front office staff, especially Jessica Garcia, make me feel welcome and respected -- Jessica always has a smile on her face and a positive approach to all she does!

Great Doc and Surgeon

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Eifrig was extremely knowledgable, professional and compassionate. I would recommend highly! My retina is now fixed thanks to him.

Posted on January 28th, 2017