Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles P Ellsworth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles P Ellsworth has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Ellsworth is the most caring DR I have ever seen. He was working in Saginaw where I live at. When he got his own office I followed him due to his fantastic care and compassion of his patients. When I had to have surgery and I was so scared. I stopped in to give them the paper work for my referral. His wife Debbie who handles the referrals sat with me and talked with me and made me feel so much better. Kelly Lamb who is his nurse is the best nurse I have seen she is so funny and caring. Between the three of them and the staff that works at the front for them,are the best you could ever ask for.
The office manager has no idea of what she is doing, told me that herself. I went to that office with a serious illness and 2 months later I still had no treatment, when I called and questioned this front desk could only say "good question" the most unprofessional office in general. I was told I was gonna have to wait to talk to the office manager because she was doing payroll, no patient should ever hear that in any kind of office. I could go on but this office has already wasted enough of my time. By appearence you would think a doctor would take better care of his self, and dress a little more professional.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Peninsula Hospital Center
Dr. Charles P Ellsworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharles P Ellsworth Do, 7057 N Clio Rd, Mount Morris, MI
Dr. Charles P Ellsworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Morris, MI.