Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Elmendorf
Dr. Charles Elmendorf, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Elmendorf is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus, Finley Hospital and Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Elmendorf has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 20
I have been seeing Dr. Elmendorf for a few years now and am very pleased. He takes the time to listen and come up with a reasonable plan that meets/exceeds my needs. Sometimes I have experienced a long wait, at the office, to be seen - however it is well worth the wait and I know that he is giving others the time they need and deserve. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Elmendorf - he is the best.
Dr. Elmendorf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Unity Health System
Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Trinity Medical Center Terrace Park Campus
34 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Charles Elmendorf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions3411 Spring St, Davenport, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Elmendorf in this video.
Dr. Charles Elmendorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.