Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Emich
Dr. Charles Emich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Emich is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Northern Virginia Community Hospital and Inova Mt Vernon Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Emich has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Charles Emich has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Charles Emich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Emich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Greater Southeast Hospital
Southern Mayland Hospital
58 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1955
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions417 N Washington St, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Charles Emich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.