Dr. Charles F Hill Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles F Hill Jr?

The Best

I went to Dr. Hill when I was in my late 20's and was having trouble getting pregnant. My mother polled her law firm to find everyone's favorite OB/GYN, and Dr. Hill was the top pick. I had had a bad experience with another OB, but Dr. Hill was, and is, top notch. He is so funny and smart and puts you at ease. He takes time to address all your concerns. Now it's almost 15 years after that initial visit, and 3 children later, and he delivered my 2 daughters (we moved to Hawaii for a year so unfortunately he wasn't there to deliver my son). I have recommended him over and over, and will do so again! He is truly special -- a human being, not just a doctor!

I moved from New York and a friend told me to go see Dr Hill, I am very pleased with him, his bedside manner, his knowledge, and his calm and gentle approach to me has had me coming back to see him for over 10 yrs I highly respect him and tell any women to go see him hes great!

great doctor!

I moved in to Arlington 22 weeks pregnat . I went to the offoce in falls church to get an appointment and they gave mr one the same day.I tried different ob, all nice and kind with me and my daugther who went with me to all my appointments ( 18 months at that time) .We stick with dr Hill and he delivered my second daughter in no more tham a minute! Seriously, in one contraction she was out. Now we are expecting no. 3 and of course we count with Dr. Hill.

Office Staff Ruins It

Dr. Hill is the first OB/GYN that I've seen in 20 years who doesn't take you into his formal office and consult with you before and after the appointment. You feel like you're in the equivalent of a fast food line, rapidly checked and quickly processed. His office staff is unprofessional and disorganized.