Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles King
Dr. Charles King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Commerce, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. King is affiliated with Hunt Regional Community Hospital, Hunt Community Hospital (Commerce and Hunt Regional Medical Center Of Commerce. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles King has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. King was my doctor for several years. He was totally professional with me. He treated me as a friend as well as a patient. I guess I am saying he treated me as a human being.I was referred to him by a friend. I drove a long way to see him. He was great with me. He was always honest with me. I did enjoy being Dr. Kings patient. The staff was always courteous to me. I never had a problem with this doctor. I never sat in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. Dr. King was good to give me samples of meds that I needed.Thanks to all the staff at Live Oak Professional Clinic. I think you guys are great!
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Hunt Community Hospital (Commerce
Hunt Regional Medical Center Of Commerce
46 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Charles King accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1705 Live Oak St, Commerce, TX
Dr. Charles King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce, TX.