Dr. Charles King Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr. King was my doctor for several years. He was totally professional with me. He treated me as a friend as well as a patient. I guess I am saying he treated me as a human being.I was referred to him by a friend. I drove a long way to see him. He was great with me. He was always honest with me. I did enjoy being Dr. Kings patient. The staff was always courteous to me. I never had a problem with this doctor. I never sat in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. Dr. King was good to give me samples of meds that I needed.Thanks to all the staff at Live Oak Professional Clinic. I think you guys are great!